About the Product
- Water repellent
- Soft to touch
- Front storm flap
- Storm closing cuffs
- 2 side pockets
- Easy open zip pulls with Urban Outdoor logo
- Suitability: corporate, leisure, travel, walking & general fashionable outer garment
Fabric Composition & Technology
- Outer: 100% StormDri Polyester, 1mm rip stop micro peach with AC coating
- Insulation: 100% Polyester 150g/m² hand filled poly wadding
- Lining: 100% Polyester
StormDri laminated fabric offers exceptional waterproof and windproof protection to keep you dry and warm.
1. Outer Fabric
2. Inner Fabric
4. Wind resistant
5. Water repellent
Caring for your product
Always look for the garment care label and follow the washing instructions. RESULT garments are manufactured to ensure that when washed at the right temperature using a non-biological detergent & without fabric softner, your RESULT garment will stay looking its best time after time.
- Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons and flatten out collars and cuffs. Removing loose or sharp objects from pockets & lining.
- Turn garments inside out to reduce abrasion & fibre contamination from other garments during the washing cycle.
- Garments of similar colours can be machine washed together where stated on the care label.
- Do not overload the washing machine.
- Use the correct amount of detergent relative to how dirty the garments are.
- Check garments regularly for marks or stains and remove as soon as possible.
Always check the care label to see how a garment is to be dried
- Do not iron directly onto a printed garment. Turn inside out & iron the reverse.
- Do not tumble dry any printed garment.
- When ironing dark garments avoid "iron shine" with a dry iron by ironing on the reverse side or through a damp cloth This is not applicable if using a steam iron.